Diwali seems like ages ago, but it is true…I haven’t written on our blog since then!
We spent celebrating Diwali in Jaipur with our guests Edouard and Gregory.
It was beautiful to see how everybody got ready for that unique firecracker night. People got dressed up, all beautiful in the streets or with their families at home. Like Christmas …
I didn’t write firecracker night for nothing…. From 6pm till 4am, there were constantly fire crackers in the air, and this without STOPPING!
If you thought that you’ve seen the longest firecracker show ever, than I challenge you to come over for Diwali next year! Because it is impressive!
We loved our time with the boys in Delhi as well. We had a great time showing them around and having them in our apartment.
Last week we also had Manu’s mam, Chris here in Delhi! It was really nice to share a part of our experience here with her. We visited Delhi, did a lot of markets and had some really nice time together.
Life is treating us well here in Delhi!
Manu is still very happy about his work. He loves the challenge! And in the meantime I am still discovering Incredible India in all its aspects.
I’ve started a few weeks ago some Bollywood Dance Class and also some Hindi Class. Both activities are very interesting and fun!
The last days, we had some major changes on the weather-side! Winter is definitely there… during the day we have max.25° and at night it really starts to get cold 15°. Some days are beautiful, with a very nice blue sky, but some are also very grey with some fog in the air.
But I am not complaining at all, because I know how bad and cold the weather is back in Belgium!
Love and Kisses to all of you from us 2!